Terms and Conditions
GWD International Ltd
Registered in England and Wales No. 13545915
Draycott Business Village
VAT No. GB 389190551
The following Terms and Conditions are relevant to purchases made from the GWD International Ltd website: www.gwd.co.uk.
Before making a purchase with us, please do read them through carefully. By choosing to shop at www.gwd.co.uk you are accepting our Terms & Conditions.
If you wish to contact us about our Terms & Conditions, or regarding any other business queries, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once an order has been placed, you can expect a confirmation email detailing your order number and purchase details. Following the safe dispatch of your items, a second email will be sent to update you. For orders posted in more than one parcel, please look out for multiple dispatch updates.
Should any of your items be unavailable, you will be notified via email to confirm a cancellation, with any refunds made to your original payment method. GWD International Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order prior to dispatch.
All orders placed at www.gwd.co.uk can be delivered to UK addresses only.
Stated delivery times are approximate and GWD International Ltd cannot be held liable for any delays related to delivery.
GWD International Ltd is not able to ship goods to PO boxes or army base (APO/FPO) addresses.
GWD International Ltd accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Diner Club
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- GWD Gift Vouchers
All GWD International Ltd orders are charged in pound sterling (£). For payments in other currencies, the exchange rate will be that of your card issuer – of which international fees may also apply.
All prices stated on www.gwd.co.uk include the UK sales tax (VAT) of 20% where applicable.
We’re delighted you chose to shop with us. If you change your mind however, you can enjoy an easy returns process via Royal Mail. We charge £2.50 per returned parcel which will be deducted from your refund amount.
To qualify for a refund, items must be returned to GWD International Ltd within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must also be returned in a re-sellable condition. For example, unworn / unused and in the original packaging, with all GWD International Ltd garment tags and labels attached.
Following receipt of your item(s) adhering to the Returns Policy above, we will process your return within 14 days – with an email notification to confirm this.
Our Returns Terms & Conditions apply to Full Price, Promotional and Sale items.
GWD International Ltd do not offer exchanges. Instead, please place a new order for the items / sizes you may wish to change.
Our GWD Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions can be found here.
Promotions and Discounts
GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Codes are valid on Full Price items and cannot be used on Sale or Promotional items unless stated elsewhere.
GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Codes are valid only for the period detailed within the marketing communication.
GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
We reserve the right to adjust the terms of our offers, or withdraw our offers, at any time.
For orders placed using a GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Code across multiple items, the value of the discount is spread proportionately. Refund requests for items purchased using a GWD International Ltd Promotional/Discount Code will be reduced to the relevant discount value attached to that item.
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of GWD International Ltd or its content and technology providers or their respective owners.
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without express permission.
Mother's Day Giveaway
WIN A FLORAL GWD DRESSAND A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS FROM THE BROADWAY FLORIST
SOCIAL MEDIA – MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to ‘GWD’ whose Instagram handle is @gwdfashion. The "Prize" refers to a floral GWD dress and a bouquet of flowers from the Broadway Florist.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12:00 GMT on Sunday 10th March. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on Sunday 10th March and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Multiple entries per person per competition will be accepted – depending on the fulfilment of different entry requirements.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by liking and tagging three Instagram users in the comments of the specified post by @gwdfashion. They must also be following @gwdfashion and @thebroadwayflorist on Instagram.
- A ‘bonus’ entry is optional, through participants sharing the specified competition post by @gwdfashion to their own Instagram story.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using an electronic, random generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The winner will have the option to select one, floral GWD dress that is currently available in their size on the gwd.co.uk website. They will then receive a bouquet curated by the Broadway Florist to match the dress of their choice.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be taken in to account.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.